Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TABLE PREFIX QUESTION  (Read 3568 times)

Jobin

• Coppermine novice
TABLE PREFIX QUESTION
« on: February 29, 2008, 07:36:58 pm »

Hello to everyone!! I hope you can help me!!! I am almost a week that I try to move my galery from a host to another! Today I downloaded the .sql file from the old host but when I try to import it to the new database it doesn't overwrite the tables! I thought that the problem is that the table prefix of the two galleries are different! The first one is cpg14x_ while the other cpg_! Can you help me??Please.... Is there a way to change the prefix?! And to do them the same?! Thanks!

Nibbler

Re: TABLE PREFIX QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 07:43:03 pm »

Change the prefix in include/config.inc.php to match the prefix in your database.

Jobin

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 07:48:37 pm »

Oh thanks but I tried to do htis but when I go the home page it appears this error:

Fatal error :

While executing query "SELECT * FROM cpg_config" on 0

mySQL error: Table 'pazvegaonline_gallery.cpg_config' doesn't exist

:S And then I saw that the tables of the sql file are always named cpg14x_ :S

Please...

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 07:49:24 pm »

Set the prefix to cpg14x_ then.

Jobin

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 07:52:27 pm »

In the new?!

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 08:00:11 pm »

If the gallery data is in tables with the prefix cpg14x_ then you need to enter cpg14x_ into include/config.inc.php

Jobin

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 08:05:20 pm »

Ok yeah I see this but wait... I explain better my problem! I have a gallery hosted wth tables prefix setted as cpg14x but I want to move this gallery and I took the sql file that has tables setted as cpg14x... but I want to put this file in another gallery (hosted elswhere) with has tables setted as cpg_ but when I try to improt them into this new gallery the files don't overwrite themselves... so I wanted to know where and how I can change the table prefix without have that message reporte don the main page! :P

Nibbler

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 08:07:25 pm »

Are you trying to merge the content of the 2 galleries? What is the purpose of the gallery using cpg_ ?

Jobin

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 08:46:56 pm »

Sorry for the late...well... I don't know what you mean but my problems is the one I reported above and I don't know how to explain it in another way! :P

Jobin

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 10:55:22 am »

Ok!! I resolved the problem because I changed BEFORE installing the gallery the table prefix from cpg_ to cpg14x :) And now I imported almost the whole sql files except the _pictures one,because when I tried to import that file it took a lot of time to upload it and then a message appeared saying something like 'time that occured to upload the file went over the 300 seconds'... something like this... I thought that this happened because the file is big(well...not so much) ! Is there a way t ofix this problem?? Thank you so much!! :D

Nibbler

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 01:04:39 pm »

Split it up into a number of smaller parts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.