Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload problem all of a sudden  (Read 2239 times)

knaphih

• Coppermine newbie
Upload problem all of a sudden
« on: September 01, 2008, 04:18:15 pm »

Hello everyone...

ive been running a coppermine gallery for some time now....

but around three days back all of a sudden uploadin stopped working....

Im able to make folders and upload the files via ftp but cannot batch add them...wen i try it says "click for details or to reload" ;
and when i click it comes "Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image"....

i tried this after changing the the permission of the folder albums and everything under it to 777....stil it doesnt work

and wen i try uploading via http, it says upload successful but doesnt show the thumbnail....and wen i click continue after typin the title and description.....the error comes "the previous file could not be placed".....
somehow its failing to create the thumbnail and the intermediate images...

Im the only one with ftp access and i havnt modified any files....any ideas?....config changes maybe? Please help me out for im not able to update my gallery...  :(

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Upload problem all of a sudden
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 07:49:23 pm »

docs, section "asking for support on upload issues". Read & do as suggested there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.