Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 500 Internal Error  (Read 3079 times)

little.muffet

• Coppermine newbie
500 Internal Error
« on: February 23, 2008, 08:43:04 pm »

I'm very sorry if this is in the wrong section, or if this sort of problem has already been solved. I've looked through these forums and googled for an answer to fix this, but I don't know how? :/

http://disneylove.net/gallery/

My gallery has been set up and working perfectly for months now, so that's not a problem, but suddenly the other day it stopped working. Now, whenever I click to enter my gallery ~ any page of my gallery I get this message:

[size=20]Internal Server Error[/size]
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@disneylove.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at disneylove.net Port 80

At the moment, I can't access my CPanel either, so I'm hoping it's merely just a case of needing to replace a possibly corrupt existing file?

Thank you for any help in advance  :D

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: 500 Internal Error
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 08:57:24 pm »

If you can't access cPanel, then ask your webhost for support. An internal error is just what the message suggests: an uncaught error on your server that can have a myriad of causes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.