Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal Error  (Read 3484 times)

gmbunk

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal Error
« on: February 22, 2008, 09:44:50 pm »

I upload the image successfully.  When I go to place the photo into the album, I receive the following error:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 46137344) (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in /usr/www/virtual/greg1824/www.gmay6060.com/coppermine/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 272

Please advise.

Thanks!

Nibbler

Chelsea90

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Fatal Error
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 10:08:00 pm »

Hmm... I am wondering if this is my problem, although I have never recived that error. 

Nibbler, thanks for that link.  :)  May I ask a question about it?  I'm sorry if it is going to be an annoying and silly question, but, when I tried to do this solution in the past, I couldn't find that file to edit.  Can you tell me where I can locate it?  Thanks so much.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 11:35:49 am »

I couldn't find that file to edit.  Can you tell me where I can locate it?
Edit what file? The file php.ini can only be edited if the server is yours to administer. Usually (when you're webhosted), you can't edit it. From the docs:
You must be the server's administrator to do this.
If you're actually the admin, go to http://yoursite.tld/your_coppermine_gallery/phpinfo.php - the path to php.ini is indicated there.
Hmm... I am wondering if this is my problem, although I have never recived that error.
Impossible to tell. You should start a thread of your own then, providing the information that we need. Do exactly as suggested in the doc sections "upload troubleshooting" and "asking for support on upload issues".

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 11:41:04 am »

You cross-posted in http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,50631.0.html
You're causing extra moderation effort with your silly behaviour. Don't! Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.