Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Add... strange problem  (Read 2505 times)

dills84

• Coppermine novice
Batch Add... strange problem
« on: February 19, 2008, 05:03:40 pm »

Alright. so i've been using coppermine for about 2 years now, Batch add has always been my preferred upload method. But as of recently, it stopped working. i'm getting that darn "No new file" error after selecting the directory.

Now heres the strange part. This happend about a week ago, SO... i did a fresh install of 1.4.16 coppermine. and even created a new SQL Database, then imported my old SQL tables into it.

After doing this, Batch add started working again! and everything was running fine. problem solved? No...

After adding about 150 pictures in 4 differant albums i started to receive the error again. Its still not working, and i dont want to go through the hassle of Re-installing everything if its just going to happen again.

I'm baffled as to what keeps turning this function ON/OFF. Does this sound like somthing thats server side? I tried everything in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs with no avail. any guidance is much appreciated. I hate to post ANOTHER "batch upload problems" thread, but i think mines somewhat unique.

Thanks guys.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch Add... strange problem
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 07:38:07 pm »

... i did a fresh install of 1.4.16 coppermine. and even created a new SQL Database, then imported my old SQL tables into it.
Not a bright idea, and not the recommended way to troubleshoot.

I tried everything in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs with no avail.
Really? Re-read it. Read on to the section that is named "asking for support on upload issues" and do as suggested there.

I hate to post ANOTHER "batch upload problems" thread, but i think mines somewhat unique.
I don't think so.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.