Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I got some problems with miniCMS  (Read 3267 times)

kokkus

• Coppermine novice
I got some problems with miniCMS
« on: February 19, 2008, 08:02:52 pm »

Hi. I installed miniCMS coz someone said that HTML would work if I installed that plugin.
I installed it and everything but I don't realy know how to use it. I opend the miniCMS admin to explore and change the settings, but I just got the message: Content doesn't exist. I went to miniCMS config and found the html settings so they wored fine I beleve.
I uploaded a html file to an album so I could test if it work. I called it thumb_test.html and with a picture test.gif. That should work but it didn't.
Can anybody plz help me with this please?
Thank you :)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: I got some problems with miniCMS
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 07:51:22 am »

You don't upload HTML files to use MiniCMS. You just click the "edit" (e)-icon in the MiniCMS row, then go ahead and use the MiniCMS editor to come up with messages using wild formatting. In fact, the MiniCMS plugin doesn't allow you to use HTML, but to apply formatting that goes beyond what can be accomplished using coppermine's built-in bbcode. Read the documentation that comes with the plugin. This plugin goes unsupported here - as suggested in the MiniCMS announcement thread, support can only be found on cpg-contrib.org.
Therefor locking this thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.