Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved] I got it up but have a few issues  (Read 8905 times)

condiman

• Coppermine novice
    • http://www.coralforum.com
[Solved] I got it up but have a few issues
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2004, 10:25:11 am »

This is what I get

Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload pictures

File: /home/coralfor/public_html/coppermine/upload.php - Line: 191

USER:
Array
(
    [ID] => eecf9479340ea7f33760f28fb1aff9e1
    [am] => 0
)

GET :
Array
(
)

(
)
Please forgive me for my ignorance I am new at this.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2004, 11:22:03 am »

The report 'Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload pictures' is not an error report, as I said earlier, it means you have not created any albums yet that this user (and that includes administrator in user mode) has permission to upload to.

Create an album, using the 'Albums' link in the admin menu, then when done, click on the 'Properties' button next to the album thumb.
Set 'Visitors can upload' to YES.

Now try to upload.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

condiman

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2004, 07:54:42 pm »

www.coralforum.com/coppermine

If you look at the site you will see that there are 64 albums created and how can I hit the properties button next to the album thumb when there are no options that I see.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2004, 09:01:12 pm »

Please create a new test user, with upload permissions, and post the name and password here.
Please make sure that this user can also have a personnal album, as set in the groups menu.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

condiman

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2004, 09:26:42 pm »

name: test
Password: aa33

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2004, 09:43:16 pm »

OK, I could not upload to an album I created.  I got the 'Userpics Directory not writable'.
If you have tried chmod the userpics directory at both 777 and 755, then I think you need to speak to your webhost.

Have you tried uploading by ftp into new folders you create in the 'albums/yournewfolder',and then batch adding?

condiman

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2004, 08:31:39 pm »

This is a sample of some of the errors that I see.  I must have screwed something up royaly I am going to go through and see if I missed any files when I uploaded them if you have any other suggestions please let me know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice: Undefined variable: visibility in /home/coralfor/public_html/coppermine/index.php on line 360

Notice: Undefined variable: visibility in /home/coralfor/public_html/coppermine/index.php on line 360

Notice: Undefined index: album_title in /home/coralfor/public_html/coppermine/themes/fruity/theme.php on line 1101

Notice: Undefined index: aid in /home/coralfor/public_html/coppermine/themes/fruity/theme.php on line 1103

Notice: Undefined index: album_adm_menu in /home/coralfor/public_html/coppermine/themes/fruity/theme.php on line 1105

Notice: Undefined index: album_desc in /home/coralfor/public_html/coppermine/themes/fruity/theme.php on line 1106

Notice: Undefined index: album_info in /home/coralfor/public_html/coppermine/themes/fruity/theme.php on line 1107

Notice: Undefined index: album_title in /home/coralfor/public_html/coppermine/themes/fruity/theme.php on line 1101

Notice: Undefined index: aid in /home/coralfor/public_html/coppermine/themes/fruity/theme.php on line 1103

Notice: Undefined index: album_adm_menu in /home/coralfor/public_html/coppermine/themes/fruity/theme.php on line 1105

Notice: Undefined index: album_desc in /home/coralfor/public_html/coppermine/themes/fruity/theme.php on line 1106

Notice: Undefined index: album_info in /home/coralfor/public_html/coppermine/themes/fruity/theme.php on line 1107

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2004, 12:51:13 am »

Condiman,
please send me by PM an admin logon name and password.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2004, 11:17:16 am »

OK, solved.

You had the path to the albums and userpics folders wrongly specified in config.  
The path should be 'albums/' and 'userpics/', but you had 'public_html/.....'.
I have changed it and it now works.

Please note the best way for you to upload, will be by ftp, then you can add many at a time, and use the batch add facility.  Note, put these pics in folders in the 'albums' folder, BUT NOT in the 'userpics' folder.

condiman

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2004, 02:03:37 pm »

Thank you casper and gaugau for all the excellent support. :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 18 queries.