Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Link colours ?  (Read 2213 times)

rctruckz

• Coppermine novice
    • RC Truckz
Link colours ?
« on: February 16, 2008, 05:18:03 am »

Hi guys, having a small problems!

If you look at my gallery ( http://www.systekuk.co.uk/cmgall/index.php then click on Search... the search links (bottom of page) show up white when you hover... problem is my page background is also white! & its the same for me when im in admin mode trying to upload files.. as you can imagine it can be confusing & annoying!

Ive altered the link & hover colors..but when i do it also alters the main links at top of page!? so im in a no win situation!.. is there a way to have the links at top (main nav links such as Home / My Gallery etc) different colors to the rest of my links!?

as i really dont want to change the colors of my backgrounds as ive spent the last few days getting it just right to blend in with my website! ...except for this problem im having :(

At the moment i have "Clickable keyword Search" disabled so its not a major problem. However at present i dont allow users to upload but when i will do (soon) they are going to have same problem as i have in admin mode with the links not showing when i hover over them due to the colors :(

any help much appreciated

ty in advance guys/gals :)

rctruckz

• Coppermine novice
    • RC Truckz
Re: Link colours ?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 05:21:19 am »

i know an easy solution would be to change the hover color to a completely different color, but i really only want to use black/yellow & white for my gallery to match my website.. but even if i did use another color...im still in a no winsituation because the background for both sets of links are opposite (1 is black & other is white) so one of them the links will still be hard to see due to the color spectrum etc :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.