Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alginment of Images are all over the place  (Read 2379 times)

cgc0202

• Coppermine frequent poster
Alginment of Images are all over the place
« on: February 15, 2008, 05:41:45 am »

Hello,

I was quite busy and did get to update from 1.4.14, so I missed updating to 1.4.15. Anyway, I used a fresh install -- CPG 1.4.16 with the Stramm mod.  I do not think I made errors but right now, the photos are not aligned properly as shown as in this Demo Gallery

Based from the appearance of the photos and the captions (dates, ID, etc.), it appears that the images were not center aligned.  As a result, the caption wraps to the right of the image.

I tried to substitute my old scripts for the themes, or formatting with tables but these did not solve the problem.  I will try to download another one, and reinstall, see where the problem lies.

Note:  I have several dozen photogalleries, most in 1.4.14, and did not encounter this problem before.

Cornelio

cgc0202

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Alignment of Images are all over the place
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 06:05:58 am »

Oh, I forgot to add.  I tried it with the captcha plugin, but that did not work for me, for some reason.  So, I will try it without the plugin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.