Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add "My Favorites" to sys_menu buttons  (Read 4615 times)

dke

Add "My Favorites" to sys_menu buttons
« on: February 05, 2008, 10:04:55 pm »

Hi,

I've searched but not found a solution for this, i would like to add "My Favorites to the sys_menu instead of the pageheader menu. Ive successfully removed the button from the pageheader, however i cannot get it to work with the sys_menu.

Can anyone help me with the code that i need to add here:

Code: [Select]
// HTML template for template sys_menu buttons
if (!isset($sys_menu_buttons)) { //{THEMES}
  // {HREF_LNK}{HREF_TITLE}{HREF_TGT}{BLOCK_ID}{SPACER}
  addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{HOME_LNK}', '{HOME_TITLE}', '{HOME_TGT}', 'home', $template_sys_menu_spacer);
  addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{MY_GAL_LNK}', '{MY_GAL_TITLE}', '{MY_GAL_TGT}', 'my_gallery', $template_sys_menu_spacer);
  addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{MEMBERLIST_LNK}', '{MEMBERLIST_TITLE}', '{MEMBERLIST_TGT}', 'allow_memberlist', $template_sys_menu_spacer);
  addbutton($sys_menu_buttons, '{MY_PROF_LNK}', '{MY_PROF_TITLE}', '{MY_PROF_TGT}', 'my_profile', $template_sys_menu_spacer);
  addbutton($sys_menu_buttons, '{ADM_MODE_LNK}', '{ADM_MODE_TITLE}', '{ADM_MODE_TGT}', 'enter_admin_mode', $template_sys_menu_spacer);
  addbutton($sys_menu_buttons, '{USR_MODE_LNK}', '{USR_MODE_TITLE}', '{USR_MODE_TGT}', 'leave_admin_mode' ,$template_sys_menu_spacer);
  addbutton($sys_menu_buttons, '{UPL_PIC_LNK}', '{UPL_PIC_TITLE}', '{UPL_PIC_TGT}', 'upload_pic', $template_sys_menu_spacer);
  addbutton($sys_menu_buttons, '{REGISTER_LNK}', '{REGISTER_TITLE}', '{REGISTER_TGT}', 'register', $template_sys_menu_spacer);
  addbutton($sys_menu_buttons, '{FAQ_LNK}', '{FAQ_TITLE}', '{FAQ_TGT}', 'faq', $template_sys_menu_spacer);
  addbutton($sys_menu_buttons, '{LOGIN_LNK}', '{LOGIN_TITLE}', '{LOGIN_TGT}', 'login','');
  addbutton($sys_menu_buttons, '{LOGOUT_LNK}', '{LOGOUT_TITLE}', '{LOGOUT_TGT}', 'logout', '');

and probably also here:

if ($which == 'sys_menu' ) {
    if (USER_ID) {
        template_extract_block($template_sys_menu, 'login');
    } else {
        template_extract_block($template_sys_menu, 'logout');
        template_extract_block($template_sys_menu, 'my_profile');
    }

if (!USER_IS_ADMIN) {
        template_extract_block($template_sys_menu, 'enter_admin_mode');
        template_extract_block($template_sys_menu, 'leave_admin_mode');
    } else {
        if (GALLERY_ADMIN_MODE) {
            template_extract_block($template_sys_menu, 'enter_admin_mode');
        } else {
            template_extract_block($template_sys_menu, 'leave_admin_mode');
        }
    }

if (!USER_CAN_CREATE_ALBUMS) {
        template_extract_block($template_sys_menu, 'my_gallery');
    }

if (USER_CAN_CREATE_ALBUMS) {
        template_extract_block($template_sys_menu, 'my_profile');
    }

if (!USER_CAN_UPLOAD_PICTURES && !USER_CAN_CREATE_ALBUMS) {
        template_extract_block($template_sys_menu, 'upload_pic');
    }

if (USER_ID || !$CONFIG['allow_user_registration']) {
        template_extract_block($template_sys_menu, 'register');
    }

if (!USER_ID || !$CONFIG['allow_memberlist']) {
        template_extract_block($template_sys_menu, 'allow_memberlist');
    }

if (!$CONFIG['display_faq']) {
        template_extract_block($template_sys_menu, 'faq');
    }

Thanks for the support!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 10:18:05 am by Joachim Müller »

dke

Re: Add "My Favorites" to sys_menu buttons
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 12:51:47 am »

I fixed this my self, i found this thread : http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=26897.0 (sticky,i should have seen it before making this post).

The 5th parameter is the BLOCK_ID and must not be modified.  Coppermine uses the BLOCK_ID to identify this button and uses it when it wants to do something in the core code with this button.  In the example above, 'home' is the BLOCK_ID.  If for example you want to replace the home link with a link to your BBS so you can switch back & forth between your Coppermine gallery and your forum boards, replace the _LNK, _TITLE, and _TGT, but keep the BLOCK_ID as 'home' even though it might not be your home page.  If you want to add a link in addition to the home link, you add a new addbutton line in the appropriate place.  The curly braces in the default buttons are used by Coppermine as labels to be replaced with language-compatible text or URLs.  If you want to replace something with custom text & URL, do not use curly braces - just type in the text & URL in single quotes.  So, in this example, you would modify the home addbutton as follows:
Code:

addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'Forum','Go to the forums.','../phpBB/index.php','home',$template_sys_menu_spacer);
As you see, I didn't touch the BLOCK_ID 'home'.

Worked great, i didn't use the home however, i used 'faq' but it was just the same, great and easy.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Add "My Favorites" to sys_menu buttons
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 10:17:52 am »

I fixed this my self, i found this thread : http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=26897.0 (sticky,i should have seen it before making this post).
Exactly!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.