Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: comments hit counter disappeared  (Read 3534 times)

tascencao

• Coppermine newbie
comments hit counter disappeared
« on: January 25, 2008, 08:56:55 pm »

hi there, recently my counter that showed how many visitors and comments posted disappeared from my index page.  i don't remember changing anything and have combed through all my options to get it back, but can't find the option.

is there someone who might know what's happening?  http://tascencao.com/kodakcatholicism/index.php

many thanks,
teresa
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 10:20:20 am by Joachim Müller »

Nibbler

Re: comments hit counter disappeared
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 09:07:50 pm »

That information is part of the category list, which is not enabled on your gallery. Add it back using the config setting 'content of the main page'. Refer to the docs for the details of that option, but you basically need to add back in catlist. Also, you need to update your gallery - latest version is 1.4.14.

tascencao

• Coppermine newbie
Re: comments hit counter disappeared
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 05:52:08 am »

Thanks Nibbler, that worked.  I guess that got moved some how.  I used to have it separate from the catlist.  Not sure how it changed on its own, but at least now I know how to get it back on if I need to.

Teresa
visual artist
Toronto
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.