Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for experienced modder for a variety of things  (Read 13071 times)

Singular

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • A Singular Creation
Looking for experienced modder for a variety of things
« on: January 23, 2008, 06:34:41 pm »

Hello all,
I would like a variety of things done on my gallery and need someone who is experienced and reliable. This person will have to be experienced in phpBB also. I am running the latest version of Coppermine and phpBB version 2.0.22. I would like for this person to become my permanent modder if possible, as I am always making updates to my community.

There are a bunch of projects that I would like done (too many to list). And I can not list a price for each project because I do not know how much time will be required for each. I can tell you that I do not have a specific budget. It would make more sense to give me a price for each project as it comes up.

The first thing I want done, as soon as possible, is the addition of Stramm's modpack, with some customization. I currently have over 6,300 images already on the gallery. So they will need to be updated. I would like the transition to be as smooth as possible.

Because I need someone on an ongoing basis, I may require occassional support when setting up a new feature. I also require you to set up a testing site so that these mods are not done on the live environment.

Here are the link to my gallery and forums:

You can PM me any time. I look forward to your responses.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 07:21:21 pm by Stramm »

Singular

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • A Singular Creation
Re: Looking for experienced modder for a variety of things
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 07:05:24 pm »

Is currently being worked on. You can close this thread.

thanks,
Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.