Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: batch add problem - says there are no pics  (Read 3111 times)

yuluma

• Coppermine newbie
batch add problem - says there are no pics
« on: January 22, 2008, 09:35:46 pm »

YES i've read the upload trouble shooter
YES i've searched the forum for 3 hours already
NO i did nog find an answer...

When uploading pictures with FTP and then choosing the batch add when logged in as ADMIN i choose the new directory and coppermine says the directory is empty...

My english is not so good so maybe somebody can point me to a topic who solves this or give me a small hint...

yuluma

• Coppermine newbie
Re: batch add problem - says there are no pics
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 10:01:04 pm »

When asking for support on the coppermine forum, post a link to your site and a test user account (the test user mustn't be in the admin group!) with upload privileges, with the above mentioned settings in place - this way, supporters can see the error messages as well. Do not post debug_output unless requested. If you want fast results, you should disable admin approval for the group the test user is in, so supporters can tell instantly what is wrong without needing to double-check.

Yes but I do NOT understand what a normal user can tell about a function that is only used by the admin. The normal upload is working fine, it's the Batch add that tells me there are no pictures inside a folder...

but anyway I will do as told:
http://www.webvagina.nl
test_user

I hope i did right as told in the docs

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 07:49:49 am »

You have not done as suggested! Again: read the docs! The number of file upload fileds need to be set to 1, the number of URI upload fields to 0. Do as supporters suggest if you want help.
Post a deep link as well to one of the files that you're having issues with when batch-adding. Additionally, post information on the operating system on your webserver.

yuluma

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 09:14:42 pm »

You have not done as suggested! Again: read the docs! The number of file upload fileds need to be set to 1, the number of URI upload fields to 0. Do as supporters suggest if you want help.
Post a deep link as well to one of the files that you're having issues with when batch-adding. Additionally, post information on the operating system on your webserver.
  • Okay, the settings for test_user are now set to file upload: 1 and uri upload: 0
  • I'm realy trying to do as the supporters ask, I do apreciate all your help!!!
  • What do you mean with a deeplink to one of the files having issues with.... Im having issiues with all files within the folder because coppermine tells me the folder is empty, even when the albums is already showing pictures...
  • I'm on a Apache host... Or is this not what you mean?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.