Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with batch upload ("regular" single u/l works!)  (Read 2760 times)

7echnoid

• Coppermine newbie
Problem with batch upload ("regular" single u/l works!)
« on: January 20, 2008, 11:15:57 pm »

I have the latest stable coppermine (1.4.14). Everything is working and I have no errormessages anywhere. I can upload stray files to my albums using the "normal" 1-5 files webbased upload and I get thumbs and everything works when using this. I have now tried to use the batch upload and this is where I just can't get it right...

This is step by step what I do and what happens:

• I upload the jpeg images through FTP to the "/albums/<customfolder>"
  • I change mode to "777" for this folder, as I have to the other folders that need this
  • I login as admin on the website and use batch upload
  • I select the wanted <customfolder> and click "OK"
  • I see the images in thumbnails. Clicking these pops up the full-size image, which works as intended
  • I select an album to where I want these images added
  • I chose to add the selected files
  • I get a list of all the corresponding filenames/paths that I wanted to upload. However I don't get a sign next to it with any of the abbreviations (OK, DP, PB, NA). Instead there's just a "broken link/image" symbol (the regular [ X ])
  • I click the X to get the PHP errormessage (as instructed, when none of the normal signs are shown) and I am then transfered to a white page saying: "Not found. The requested URL was not found on this server."

Does anyone know what this might be? Have I missed some setting or am I completely off in what I'm trying to do? Since the regular web upload works excellent, I assume that the webserver works as intended and that Coppermine does as well...

Please try to help or let me know if you need any more information! Thank you in advance.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.