Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Paid Help Needed: album display order & album name in thumbnail  (Read 3599 times)

jen2007

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,
I need two things done, for which I can pay $20 each via PayPal.

1) In the album list view, I would like to have the albums sorted by last upload. The result would be that one could click on a category and the first albums seen would the ones with the most recently uploaded photos.

I believe that this mod is supposed to do this, but it isn't working for me. For example, I have a sub-category with 2 pages of albums, and only 2 of the albums actually have photos. One of the albums with a photo is displayed on the first page and the other is displayed on the second page. When I apply this mod, there are still two pages, but only one of the two albums with photos is displayed on the first page and no empty albums are displayed. Also, a page 2 exists that when clicked on, it gives the error of "There was an error while processing a database query."

2) When displaying the most recently uploads (thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=0) I need to have the album title underneath the photo in place of the picture title.

Let me know if you can do either of these and if $20 each will be sufficient. Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 02:44:26 pm by Joachim Müller »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.