Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved] Anyone up for a challenge (Disable Context Menu in DivX Webplayer)  (Read 18624 times)

dke

Hello,

First of all, i know this is a "outside"-coppermine subject and it goes unsupported, but i just though it would be wise to ask, cause i believe with the right knowledge it isn't to hard to do.

I've successfully installed Divx Webplayer on my gallery

Code: [Select]
$players['DIVX'] = array('id' => 'DivX',
'clsid' => 'classid="clsid:67DABFBF-D0AB-41fa-9C46-CC0F21721616"',
'codebase' => 'codebase="http://go.divx.com/plugin/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab"',
'mime' => 'type="video/divx"'

However i would like to add
<param name="allowContextMenu" value="false" /> so each time a page with a video is loaded the Context menu is disabled. I've tried to this on my own but i fail to understand where to put the correct code, coppermine is to advanced for me.

There's a very good documentation for the Divx Webplayer, but it does not cover how to implement this setting into coppermine gallery.

For the Divx Webplayer SDK Click: http://download.divx.com/player/DivXWebPlayer_WebmasterSDK.zip

I would be forever grateful if anyone would be kind enough to help me with this!

Merry Christmas & Happy new year!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 03:49:50 pm by François Keller »

dke

Re: Anyone up for a challenge (Disable Context Menu in DivX Webplayer)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 03:36:00 pm »

I solved this:

theme.php:

$pic_html .= '<embed '.$image_size['whole'].' src="'. $picture_url . '" AllowChangeDisplaySize="1" " allowContextMenu="false" " mode="mini" " bannerEnabled="false" " movieTitle="dke_video" '.' autostart="'.$autostart.'" '.$player['mime'].'></embed>
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.