Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Installation problems (freeBSD)  (Read 2086 times)

RyanR84

• Coppermine newbie
Installation problems (freeBSD)
« on: March 29, 2004, 08:54:46 pm »

I've dealt with my webhost, they've installed ImageMagick for me GD is also on the server (apparently) and they have given me the directory for the binaries "/usr/bin/mogrify".

However whenever I'm trying to install Coppermine it keeps giving me the following message:

The installer can not find the '/usr/bin/mogrify/' directory you have specified for ImageMagick or it does not have permission to access it. Check that your typing is correct and that you have access to the specified directory.

My hosting company have told me about 5 times that it is there, but Coppermine can't find it for some reason.. i uploaded coppermine in its folder to the public_html folder as the basic readme tells you to do. For example my directory for Coppermine is http://www.eddshomepage.com/gallery.

Can anyone please help?

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
Installation problems (freeBSD)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 11:11:49 pm »

Sometimes Coppermine cannot see into that directory, even when it is there and accessible.  To see if this is the case, do the install with GD, then enter the path in the path in the Coppermine Config console and change the method to IM.
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/buttons/getfirefox_small.png)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.