Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Automatically sending full res version to customer after payment?  (Read 5375 times)

Nigep

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,

I`m using Coppermine and found it the best album after trying several others. :)

My first post and its a question... I have read loads of posts about the Paypal mods, but they all appear to be to pay for a photo which is then printed and posted to the customer.

I have started THIS site where I make available photos taken at the Nurburgring and other UK trackdays.

At the moment, I resize the photos, upload them at 1024 and they are free downloads.

At the moment, people email me, I send them a paypal invoice and once they pay, I email them the file, I`m trying to automate it, but if it is something thats too complicated, I`ll carry on doing it manually.

What I would LIKE to do is upload the FULL resolution versions, only display 800x600, then if someone wants to buy the full version, they pay by Palpal and then they can download the full resolution version either by a link or it is emailed to their paypal address?.

I dont need loads of options, just the pay by paypal option, each photo is £4 for the digital version and thats it, nothing else (sounds easy when I type it  :D)

Sorry if this is in the wrong area, I really did try to look through the forum before posting this.

Nigel.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Automatically sending full res version to customer after payment?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 11:44:57 am »

I do not know any mod/ plugin that does what you're looking for out of the box. Everywhere some coding is necessary. Especially the 'talkback' to paypal if the pics have been paid.

Uploading full res pics and displaying a smaller one is easily possible with the modpack (as it creates a backup image if you watermark fullsized and normal image)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.