Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Changing FAQ  (Read 2143 times)

zac

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Changing FAQ
« on: January 09, 2008, 10:32:55 am »

Sniffing around the forums for a while leads me to think the faq feature has not really "caught on"  I think the potential for its usage is good but I do not understand some of the coding.  I found the info about this bit here:

reads
Code: [Select]
if ($CONFIG['allow_user_registration'] == '1') {
    // display the FAQ entry
}
In other words: the first parameter determines what config pattern will be checked, the second parameter determines what value it should be set to to match.

I am still confused by it and the others like offline, 0 and allow_private_albums, 0 .  They all seem to do the same thing.

Could the ouput of the individual faq arrays be determined by whether or not you are logged in?

I just figured out to control that with the anycontent.php and I was wondering if it could be applied here.

Specifically I would like to have certain parts of the faq arrays disappear after you are logged in.

Could I do this with an if/else statement or am I missing anything obvious ???
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.