Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shopping Cart: More layout questions  (Read 4557 times)

zac

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Shopping Cart: More layout questions
« on: January 07, 2008, 10:02:57 pm »

Hi there Stramm... I read over this post a few times
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=49385.0

but its not really helping me

I do not want a second copy of the three buttons but do want to change the look and position of them.  I can probably position them by wrapping a div around the {CART_MENU} but how can I, for one, change the Checkout button to a spiffy cart.gif.  I may want remove the (#)in cart and My Orders buttons altogether. 

On a sort of related question, is the page refresh that occurs because it is updating the # in the cart total button?  If so I would like to change that button to a graphic as well that takes the user to their cart summary page.

Thanks for all your great work and support!!

zac

• Contributor
Re: Shopping Cart: More layout questions
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 10:08:27 pm »

ahh wait.. I think I found it in the codebase:

Code: [Select]
//if you do not want the MyOrders page then uncomment the following line and comment out the one with the menu entry
    //$cart_menu = "<a style=\"padding:2px;\" class=\"admin_menu\" href=\"index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_cart\">".photoshop_count()." {$lang_photoshop['in_cart']}</a> ".$template_sys_menu_spacer." <a href=\"index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout\" style=\"padding:2px;\" class=\"admin_menu\">{$lang_photoshop['checkout']}</a>";
    $cart_menu = "<a style=\"padding:2px;\" class=\"admin_menu\" href=\"index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_cart\">".photoshop_count()." {$lang_photoshop['in_cart']}</a> ".$template_sys_menu_spacer;
if (USER_ID) $cart_menu .= " <a href=\"index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_myorders\" style=\"padding:2px;\" class=\"admin_menu\">{$lang_photoshop['myorders']}</a> ".$template_sys_menu_spacer;
$cart_menu .= " <a href=\"index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout\" style=\"padding:2px;\" class=\"admin_menu\">{$lang_photoshop['checkout']}</a>";

zac

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 12:23:05 am »

... I am still curious about the page refresh, a more impatient customer may think something is broken as sometimes the reload hangs quite a bit.  Is there a place to stick in some kind of notice [please wait ...] or a loading status or something.  I fear  I may be describing some kind of AJAX implementation that is over my head.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 11:41:21 am »

a faster server should do the trick ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.