Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shopping Cart: More layout questions  (Read 4664 times)

zac

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Shopping Cart: More layout questions
« on: January 07, 2008, 10:02:57 pm »

Hi there Stramm... I read over this post a few times
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=49385.0

but its not really helping me

I do not want a second copy of the three buttons but do want to change the look and position of them.  I can probably position them by wrapping a div around the {CART_MENU} but how can I, for one, change the Checkout button to a spiffy cart.gif.  I may want remove the (#)in cart and My Orders buttons altogether. 

On a sort of related question, is the page refresh that occurs because it is updating the # in the cart total button?  If so I would like to change that button to a graphic as well that takes the user to their cart summary page.

Thanks for all your great work and support!!

zac

• Contributor
Re: Shopping Cart: More layout questions
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 10:08:27 pm »

ahh wait.. I think I found it in the codebase:

Code: [Select]
//if you do not want the MyOrders page then uncomment the following line and comment out the one with the menu entry
    //$cart_menu = "<a style=\"padding:2px;\" class=\"admin_menu\" href=\"index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_cart\">".photoshop_count()." {$lang_photoshop['in_cart']}</a> ".$template_sys_menu_spacer." <a href=\"index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout\" style=\"padding:2px;\" class=\"admin_menu\">{$lang_photoshop['checkout']}</a>";
    $cart_menu = "<a style=\"padding:2px;\" class=\"admin_menu\" href=\"index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_cart\">".photoshop_count()." {$lang_photoshop['in_cart']}</a> ".$template_sys_menu_spacer;
if (USER_ID) $cart_menu .= " <a href=\"index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_myorders\" style=\"padding:2px;\" class=\"admin_menu\">{$lang_photoshop['myorders']}</a> ".$template_sys_menu_spacer;
$cart_menu .= " <a href=\"index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout\" style=\"padding:2px;\" class=\"admin_menu\">{$lang_photoshop['checkout']}</a>";

zac

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 12:23:05 am »

... I am still curious about the page refresh, a more impatient customer may think something is broken as sometimes the reload hangs quite a bit.  Is there a place to stick in some kind of notice [please wait ...] or a loading status or something.  I fear  I may be describing some kind of AJAX implementation that is over my head.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 11:41:21 am »

a faster server should do the trick ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.