Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Avi batch issue  (Read 2273 times)

nanrector

• Coppermine newbie
Avi batch issue
« on: January 03, 2008, 09:01:24 pm »

Upload file gives me a 0 on any avi over 1 meg. My size limit is set to accommodate large files. (I have upgraded to the newest version and permissons are set to 755 obviously.)

Folowed troubleshooting here: http://mesahigh1976.com/gallery/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble
Hangs at 100% and never moves forward. Tried 3 times. So I cannot get an error report.

Was able to ftp my 19 meg avi file. When I go into Batch add files, the file is there, but it does not give me the option to select it and place it in an album.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nancy

« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 06:27:19 pm by Joachim Müller »

Nibbler

Re: Avi batch issue
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 09:30:03 pm »

Follow the guide more carefully; you need to post details like a test account. Check your phpinfo.php page and check what your actual upload limits are.

nanrector

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Avi batch issue
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 04:18:56 pm »

That's ok. Wore myself out reading and trying. I'll just stick to pics. Ü (And youtube)
Nancy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.