Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Integrate the viewing of image source  (Read 4368 times)

pezastic

• Coppermine newbie
Integrate the viewing of image source
« on: March 28, 2004, 12:08:54 pm »

Can someone come up with a hack for me?  I want to integrate the actual image source into the clicking scheme of Coppermine, instead of having the image popup wrapped inside of Coppermine's border. Here is what currently happens in a Gallery default setup:

1. From the album, clicking on the image sends the viewer to the normal image view - ...&file=displayimage&album=1&pos=1

2. From the normal image view, clicking on the image sends the viewer to the resized image popup view - ...&file=displayimagepopup&pid=1111

Here is what I would like to change:

2. From the full image view, clicking on the image sends the viewer to the source image view - .../coppermine/albums/userpics/imagename.jpg

That way, a viewer could still have the normal image view controlled by Coppermine and be able to follow an image to its source by clicking on it.

Most of my viewers are using IE.  However, their display settings are not so universal.  At the image source, IE resizes large images to fit within the browser's window.

My pics are taken at 1600x1200. If I set Coppermine to resize my pics to a popup of 640x480, that is fine for a display setting of 800x600. However, at 1024x768, it looks very small.

So, a hack that would take the viewer to the image source would enable the web browser to keep the image as large as possible, without going beyond its borders, regardless of the display setting.

Can someone help me with this?

Gonzo

• Coppermine newbie
Integrate the viewing of image source
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 04:39:13 am »

There's a mod that you might want to check out if you haven't already that will scale the image to fit. Not exactly what you're asking for, but maybe close enough to meet the requirement...

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=2755
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.