Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shopping Cart: Empty Cart error  (Read 4083 times)

PerformanceImagery

• Coppermine novice
Shopping Cart: Empty Cart error
« on: January 01, 2008, 07:25:10 pm »

Stramm, this issue most likely has to do with bridging my Coppermine with Joomla.  I understand you don't and can not support the bridging, but if you can at least point me in the right direction, I can seek help from the Coppermine team, the Joomla team, or the writer of the bridge.

When I browse my gallery as a new visitor (all cookies and history cleared) and go through the checkout process, it directs me to the main/joomla registration page.  The main/joomla page registers the user correctly and send them the confirmation email.  After confirming, they are sent to the main/joomla home page (I'd love this to send them back to the checkout page though).  When I browse back to the gallery and checkout page, it does keep my items in the cart (a good thing!) and the checkout completes perfectly.

However, if the visitor goes to the "X images in cart" page via that same named button, the Save new amounts, Empty basket, and the new Continue shopping and Checkout buttons we added all return this error...

Illegal variable _files or _env or _get or _post or _cookie or _server or _session or globals passed to script.

This error showed up before making the changes to add the new buttons from the other thread, so I don't think it is related to that.

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 06:34:28 pm by Joachim Müller »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

PerformanceImagery

• Coppermine novice
Re: Shopping Cart: Empty Cart error
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 05:36:01 pm »

Thanks Stramm!  I read that thread but must have missed that post or just not remembered it!  It's all working well together now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.