Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No templates installed  (Read 2316 times)

Fansite_Lover08

• Coppermine newbie
No templates installed
« on: December 31, 2007, 12:32:43 pm »

My gallery won't let me add any templates. At first when i clicked 'GAI Template Add' it came up but wouldn't let me activate them. Now it just won't come up at all, it says 'The Page Cannot Be Found'.
When i tried looking at my 'Version Check' it says none of the templates are installed. I have another gallery but ive not had this problem before?
(I have version 1.4.9)
I would really appreciate some idea's,Thanks.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: No templates installed
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 01:17:31 pm »

I have no idea what a "GAI Template Add" is, but it is certainly something that goes unsupported on this board, as we haven't designed it. You're probably using a pre-installed coppermine gallery. You have to understand that those auto-installers go unsupported as well by us - the only supported install method is the one we describe in our docs. If your coppermine gallery lacks the standard themes coppermine comes with, get the most recent coppermine package that we provide (currently cpg1.4.14) from our downloads section (link at the top of this screen), unpack it and update your existing gallery with the new package as outlined in our documentation. This will get your gallery up-to-date (cpg1.4.9 is outdated - you mustn't run it) and provide you with the standard themes as well. If you need additional themes, preview them on our demo (link again at the top of this screen) and download the one(s) you like from the download section. How to install (upload) a custom theme is described in the documentation as well. Additional, a sticky thread on the theme contributions sub-board explains everything you need to know about that.
Your question is not related at all with cpmFetch though, so your started your thread in the wrong board in the first place. Moving your thread accordingly. In the future, please read the docs before asking questions!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.