Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help to move my gallery  (Read 14812 times)

ophelia

• Coppermine novice
Need help to move my gallery
« on: December 31, 2007, 02:20:52 am »

I need to move my gallery to a new domain name and host. I read that I need to do a backup of all my coppermine folder, but I don't have space enough on my computer to save all those stuff. :(

If you have done this before, please help me. 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 07:07:48 am by SaWey »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Need help to move my gallery
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 10:12:29 am »

This is the paid support section. The sticky thread on this sub-board is named "sub-board rules, read first!". You should have done as the subject of that thread suggests and should have read it before posting your request here. You failed to do what the sticky thread says: you have not posted a link to your existing gallery nor have you posted your budget. Judging from one of your other postings I guess the page you're refering to is http://gossipgirlfan.org/gallery/ (clarify if necessary).
Here's the reference to the other thread you have on the unpaid support board, where you have posted a similar request and have received answers as well: Moving the gallery to a new host. Instea dof starting a new thread here you should have replied to your existing thread and should have posted there that you're willing to pay for this - a moderator would then have moved your thread accordingly. This would have provided more information for potential takers and would have avoided the board from getting cluttered even more.

foulu

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • uhm
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 02:59:54 am »

I finished this work. Please mark as done !

SaWey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • SaWey.be
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 07:08:13 am »

Marked as suggested
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.