Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: fast access to filmstrip vertical  (Read 2019 times)

labro

• Coppermine newbie
fast access to filmstrip vertical
« on: December 28, 2007, 03:16:50 pm »

Hallo,
As explained in another thread, I need a very simple but fast interface with thumbs on left (no need the two bitmaps representing a film)
and a 640x480 picture on right. It looks like Simple Viewer interface all my friends and family are familiar with.

I have found in user themes a theme with thumbs on left :classic filmstrip vert.

However, as for all coppermine themes, there is an intermediate screen between the album list and the filmstrip vertical display.
I explain.

I have made a category "animals and insects" in which I have created four albums "dogs", "birds", "horses", "insects" (see http://www.mlabro.ovh.org/index.php)

What I'd like is :
- I click on "animals and insects" category on main screen
- I click on dog's album in the next screen and the filmstrip vert directly appears. Actually, there is a extra screen with the thumbs
contained in the album

Is it possible to remove this intermediate screen which exists in many coppermine themes ?

Best regards
Marc

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: fast access to filmstrip vertical
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 04:18:45 pm »

As far as I understood your other posting you're not looking for a way to get rid of the intermediate image display, but of the thumbnail page of an individual album. So basically what you're looking for is a modification that will send visitors from the album list to the first intermediate image display within that album.
This can not be achieved with theming alone - you'll have to modify core code for that as far as I can tell.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.