Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: v4.1.12 large files won't add  (Read 2981 times)

derangedtaco

• Coppermine novice
v4.1.12 large files won't add
« on: December 27, 2007, 05:55:00 pm »

i'm running v4.1.12 and i am not able to add any large files to the gallery. i can upload them fine (both ftp and the manual http uploader work fine), but when i try to add the files, i run into some problems.

when i am trying to batch add files to the gallery, it hangs when it's generating the thumbnails. my browser says that data is being transferred, but nothing happens
when i am trying to add a single file to the gallery, the file does upload, and when i hit "Continue" after it's uploaded, it gives me this error:

Code: [Select]
Template error
Failed to find block 'file_line'(#(<!-- BEGIN file_line -->)(.*?)(<!-- END file_line -->)#s) in :

<tr>
                <td class="tableb" align="center">
                        <font size="3"><b>{MESSAGE}</b></font>

<br /><br />
                </td>
        </tr>

what happened?

i thought that it may be my server, so i talked with my host. they say that they have plenty of RAM and that it isnt a problem on their end

help...

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: v4.1.12 large files won't add
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 06:56:54 pm »

i'm running v4.1.12

Update first to 1.4.1.4

derangedtaco

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 06:57:24 pm »

one question about that....will i lose my customized themes?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 07:01:33 pm »

Update first to 1.4.1.4
...then (after performing the update) do exactly as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs. Pay particular attention to the section "asking for support on upload issues".

one question about that....will i lose my customized themes?
If you did as suggested in the docs and renamed your themes before customizing, then no. If you have further questions regarding the upgrade process, respect the "one issue per thread" policy (you agreed to respect it when signing up) and start a separate thread for your upgrading questions (after having read the upgrading section of the docs as well as the theming section). This thread here is reserved for your upload issues. Your upgrading issues (if there are any) must go into a separate thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.