Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1.4.2 will it bridge with vBulletin 3.6.8?  (Read 4365 times)

Sarchi

• Coppermine newbie
1.4.2 will it bridge with vBulletin 3.6.8?
« on: December 24, 2007, 06:55:47 am »

We just migrated successfully from phpBB2 to vBulletin latest stable version.  I've been trying to use bridge manager and at the end of it, if I try to access any cpg page I get the 'Coppermine critical error: unable to connect to udb database' error.  I've checked the database, tables, permissions, config files, etc.  Everything looks ok, I think. 

What do I look for next...?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: 1.4.2 will it bridge with vBulletin 3.6.8?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 09:15:30 am »

cpg1.4.2 is totally outdated - most recent stable release is cpg1.4.14, so you're running 12 versions behind. There is a sticky thread on this board that is named "When requesting bridge support - mandatory!" for obvious reasons. There is a section in the docs that is named "Bridging support" for obvious reasons. Upgrade your gallery to cpg1.4.14. If your issues persist, do as suggested in the sticky and docs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.