Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: help, the plugin menu will not open after copining files  (Read 10015 times)

alitanara

• Coppermine newbie
help, the plugin menu will not open after copining files
« on: March 30, 2004, 10:41:24 pm »

hi
i have copied  the copermine gallery(cpg1.2.0_e107_v031) for e107 v 0.612 to ftp
but when i copy  it in ftp in the plugins dirctory , i can not open the plugin menu to install it, and also my plug in menu doesn't open to install other things, also it happens for my menu setting page and that doesn't open too , i put it to ftp 4 times because i thout that may be i copied to the ftp wrongly , now is there any suggestion?
pleas help me!!!!!! :roll:  :wink:

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 10:51:11 pm »

there's no such thing as a plugin menu in coppermine, you seem to be using e107 terminology. You can't copy into ftp (ftp is a protocol, not a folder). Please understand that the e107 port of coppermine is a user-contributed, unsupported hack of coppermine. Visit the e107 support boards for help on it.

GauGau

alitanara

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 10:55:49 pm »

Quote from: "gaugau"
there's no such thing as a plugin menu in coppermine, you seem to be using e107 terminology. You can't copy into ftp (ftp is a protocol, not a folder). Please understand that the e107 port of coppermine is a user-contributed, unsupported hack of coppermine. Visit the e107 support boards for help on it.

GauGau

what i mean is that after i coping files in the e-107 plug in directory , how can i install that gallery , because when is put the files in the plugin directory the plug in settin  page in the admin area will not open and also i can not open the menu setting page in e107 what should i do?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 10:58:30 pm »

OK, fewer words:
I don't know, probably nobody around this board knows! Visit the e107 support boards. This board doesn't deal with the e107 port, but coppermine (standalone).

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.