Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any registered user can create public albums  (Read 3726 times)

dchana

• Coppermine newbie
Any registered user can create public albums
« on: March 27, 2004, 11:58:27 am »

Hi! I've installed Coppermine (thanks a lot for such a good job), and I've a suggestion...

It would be very nice that any registered user could create public albums, and upload photos without the approval of admins. This is very interesting because in large communities (i.e. schools, universities...) users could share public albums. I mean, if many students go for a trip, any of them could create a public album called "Trip to xxxxx 2004" and upload his photos into it. Then, any other could upload his photos from the same trip in this album, and so on... And every is done without an admin. (Of course, maybe it would be nice to notify the admin/s when a public album is created)

(dani)

Rodder

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Any registered user can create public albums
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 12:17:30 pm »

I also vote in favour for this feature. In my album I have opened some public albums so that users can upload images into it (Users can upload images -> Yes). However, they cannot change an uploaded image and they also cannot remove it.

Since this is my first post; I have been using CPG for a mont now. I really like this software and it has already contributed really much to my car club's site.  8)  8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.