Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to Hire someone to fix one issue...  (Read 8144 times)

ttanaka

• Coppermine newbie
Looking to Hire someone to fix one issue...
« on: December 18, 2007, 06:20:56 am »

I already have Coppermine 1.4.4 installed and CPMFetch installed and working inside our phpBB2 forum - we have a random thumbnail show up in the left nav of the forum.

Now, I'm looking to put a random image on our index.html.  I was hoping I could simply use the same/similar commands as in our phpBB2 integration but those don't work.  There is something going on w/ the path, or with PHP, or something.

So, I have a get-image.php file (which I will later include in the index.html page).

The code of this file is simply:

<?php
  include "/photos/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";
   $objCpm = new cpm("/photos");
   $options = array("subtitle" => "File name : {{pFilename}}", "imagesize" => "int", "imagelink" => "int" );
   $objCpm->cpm_viewLastAddedMedia(1, 4, $options);
   $objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMediaFrom("album=1,3",1, 1, $options);
   $objCpm->cpm_close();
 ?>

I get this error:

Warning: main(/photos/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eproxim/public_html/get-image.php on line 2

I've also tried using a period in front of the path, and that gives me another, different error.

ERROR: Path to Coppermine incorrect. (/home/eproxim/public_html./photos//include/config.inc.php)
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/eproxim/public_html/photos/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php on line 532

So, I don't know what's going on, and I don't have time to troubleshoot this.  Please shoot me an email if someone can fix and please provide a quote/estimate, thanks!  ttanaka at gmail dot com.

Regards,

Tyson
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 09:56:16 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Looking to Hire someone to fix one issue...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 08:19:57 am »

I already have Coppermine 1.4.4 installed
Then I wouldn't worry much about cpmFetch in the first place. Instead, I suggest upgrading asap - your gallery is vulnerable. Most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.14.

Any particular reason for asking such a trivial question on the paid support section? Why haven't you posted on the free support board?

ttanaka

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Looking to Hire someone to fix one issue...
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 09:19:09 am »

Yay, got help and got it fixed!  Umm... posted here because was tired of researching and troubleshooting.  Was looking for a quick fix, posting here seemed to work, so thanks!  You can close this issue...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.