Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1.4.14 + latest modpack + smf 1.1.4 critical  (Read 5405 times)

Veseliq

• Coppermine newbie
1.4.14 + latest modpack + smf 1.1.4 critical
« on: December 16, 2007, 12:38:27 pm »

Well, I've updated my gallery and installed the lattest modpack and now there is an error when I click on a thumbnail in the gallery - here is the debug info:

Code: [Select]
While executing query "SELECT c.msg_id, c.msg_author, c.msg_body, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(msg_date) AS msg_date, c.author_id, c.author_md5_id, c.msg_raw_ip, c.msg_hdr_ip, c.pid, u.avatar AS avatar_url FROM cpg149_comments AS c LEFT JOIN `modreact_modreactor`.smf_members AS u ON c.author_id=u.ID_MEMBER WHERE pid='59' ORDER BY c.msg_id ASC" on Resource id #23

mySQL error: No database selected

Well, as I was searching the boards here, I found many threads but all of them with older version of the gallery and bridge. I read that this issue should have been fixed but... now I've got it.

I've searched for a udb.base.inc file in the bridge folder - there is only udb_base.inc now and the function get_comments is just declared in the bottom of the file, but not called, so I couldn't do the "quick fix" I found in other threads...

http://www.modreactor.com/gallery/index.php

this is my gallery (now I will enable the debug info for everyone) and this is one of the topics I found about the issue:

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=40221.msg190614#msg190614

Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 02:49:23 pm by Stramm »

Veseliq

• Coppermine newbie
Re: 1.4.14 + latest modpack + smf 1.1.4 critical
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 12:45:09 pm »

I couldn't edit my post and just wanted to say that the gallery contains comments and titles in cyrillic (1251) so many characters are now displayed wrong.

Veseliq

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 07:45:30 pm »

WOW!
I found few things while trying to resolve the problem. The method get_comments() in version 1.4.14 is called on line 2465 in file themes.inc.php and there actually WAS a commented line with the "right" query - with the solution from the topic I pointed in my previous post. But as I switched the method get_comments() with the other line with the right query, well nothing changed, just now the debug info doesn't say mysql error: no database selected but exactly:
Code: [Select]
While executing query "SELECT msg_id, msg_author, msg_body, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(msg_date) AS msg_date, author_id, author_md5_id, msg_raw_ip, msg_hdr_ip, pid, avatar_url FROM cpg149_comments WHERE pid='644' ORDER BY msg_id ASC" on 0

mySQL error:

No mysql error pointed but anyway thats probably because in the get_comments method if anything fails there is a call to function cpg_db_error() witch shows the exact error...
Hope this helps as I'm totally confused :(

Veseliq

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 08:37:00 am »

FIXED!

It was all my mistake - the line I uncommented wasn't the same as the one posted as solution in the other topic. Now it's all fine :)

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 10:25:36 am »

Have you properly upgraded?? Uploaded all files etc. ? Should work without the need to modify anything.

Veseliq

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 01:03:09 pm »

Sure I did so, I uploaded all files, ran update.php, rebridged the forum, etc... Dunno, now it is OK...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.