Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: moving cpg links over header graphic  (Read 2528 times)

mt dog

• Coppermine newbie
moving cpg links over header graphic
« on: December 15, 2007, 05:40:07 pm »

I don't know any CSS or PHP though I do know basically how they work together, and I do know a little HTML, so keep that in mind.

What my aspiring pro photographer wife wants is to have the CPG links "Home, My Gallery, User mode, etc." show in the brown area just below her header image.  You can see the site here:
http://www.mountaindogphotography.net/gallery/

Basically, we're just using the Waterdrop style with just small tweaks.  So, how can I do that?

Many thanks for any help you can give me!

« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 12:56:09 pm by GauGau »

mt dog

• Coppermine newbie
Re: moving cpg links over header graphic
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 05:43:28 pm »

Oh yeah, also, I'm trying to change the color of the heading bars, where it says "Random files", "Latest additions", etc., to the same color as that brown bar.  That shade of brown is D9D8C6 but when I put this into the h1 table bit of the CSS file, it doesn't change that color.  Where can I change that color?

Thanks again

mt dog

• Coppermine newbie
Re: moving cpg links over header graphic
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 06:51:32 pm »

Nevermind....  She's changed her mind.  We're going with the My Tank style that we downloaded from here.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.