Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved] Anyone up for a challenge (Disable Context Menu in DivX Webplayer)  (Read 18545 times)

dke

Hello,

First of all, i know this is a "outside"-coppermine subject and it goes unsupported, but i just though it would be wise to ask, cause i believe with the right knowledge it isn't to hard to do.

I've successfully installed Divx Webplayer on my gallery

Code: [Select]
$players['DIVX'] = array('id' => 'DivX',
'clsid' => 'classid="clsid:67DABFBF-D0AB-41fa-9C46-CC0F21721616"',
'codebase' => 'codebase="http://go.divx.com/plugin/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab"',
'mime' => 'type="video/divx"'

However i would like to add
<param name="allowContextMenu" value="false" /> so each time a page with a video is loaded the Context menu is disabled. I've tried to this on my own but i fail to understand where to put the correct code, coppermine is to advanced for me.

There's a very good documentation for the Divx Webplayer, but it does not cover how to implement this setting into coppermine gallery.

For the Divx Webplayer SDK Click: http://download.divx.com/player/DivXWebPlayer_WebmasterSDK.zip

I would be forever grateful if anyone would be kind enough to help me with this!

Merry Christmas & Happy new year!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 03:49:50 pm by François Keller »

dke

Re: Anyone up for a challenge (Disable Context Menu in DivX Webplayer)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 03:36:00 pm »

I solved this:

theme.php:

$pic_html .= '<embed '.$image_size['whole'].' src="'. $picture_url . '" AllowChangeDisplaySize="1" " allowContextMenu="false" " mode="mini" " bannerEnabled="false" " movieTitle="dke_video" '.' autostart="'.$autostart.'" '.$player['mime'].'></embed>
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 17 queries.