Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Category Operations Buttons Missing  (Read 10997 times)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Category Operations Buttons Missing
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 08:27:11 am »

At work you may sit "behind" a proxy or security server that does some filtering as well. That's the case for me at least: I sit behind an internet access at work that is being "protected" by Websense, which performs a keyword-based filtering. This results in "funny" things on a lot of web pages. If this is the case for you as well, there's little you can do to circumvent this. Basically, your employer doesn't want you to do some things. They don't want you to maintain your private photo gallery during your working hours for sure ;)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 07:23:02 pm by Joachim Müller »

Rai

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 04:13:08 pm »

At work you may site "behind" a proxy or security server that does some filtering as well.

Except It works on other computers at work. The only immediate difference between my computer and the others is that I have a bigger badder machine since I'm the graphic designer there.

Basically, your employer doesn't want you to do some things. They don't want you to maintain your private photo gallery during your working hours for sure ;)

Ha ha. At first I was upset that I couldn't see the buttons. The problem was because we are considering Coppermine as a DAM system, that will mostly hold images. So it'd be a problem if it didn't work. But knowing that it worked on other computers was a relief and allowed me to move on to other features of Coppermine.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 07:23:53 pm »

So this issue can be marked as "solved" then?

Rai

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 07:51:51 pm »

So this issue can be marked as "solved" then?

Yes I think it can. Thanks again.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.