Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: phpbb integration / coppermine installation  (Read 3164 times)

a_n_n_a_m

• Coppermine newbie
phpbb integration / coppermine installation
« on: December 13, 2007, 03:31:50 am »

hi. i have a phpbb2 (2.0.22) board running, and I want to install coppermine and integrate it with the forum database.

My question is, in the coppermine install.php page, do i give the database name, username and password that i used for the php installation, or do i create a new one? also, do i change the table prefix to phpbb_, which is what the database is currently using?? im guessing yes, but i couldnt find any reference to it to make sure.

I also get this warning at the top of the page, anyone knows whats up with that?

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(../../modules) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs:/tmp) in /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/gallery/install.php on line 21

many tnx

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: phpbb integration / coppermine installation
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 07:53:59 am »

When installing coppermine, choose a table prefix that makes sure you are able to memorize that the tables related to coppermine. Under no circumstances you should assign the prefix "phpbb" to coppermine tables. If you're not sure, leave the default.
The other issue is not related. Post a link to your gallery for a start. Make sure coppermine is up and running, then consider bridging.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.