Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error :  (Read 4010 times)

xxserenity

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal error :
« on: December 13, 2007, 03:22:45 am »

Okay so I've tried with this gallery about three times, installing it and uninstalling. First I thought it was the upload.php thing and did that the third time and it still gives me this same freaking error. The first time I did it I got this error.

"Fatal error :"

Then I did the debug process with the phpadmin section with the config then it turned my gallery error into this.

"Fatal error :

While executing query "SELECT u.user_id AS id, u.user_name AS username, u.user_password AS password, u.avatar_url AS avatar_url, u.enable_admin_email AS notify, u.auto_subscribe_post AS auto_subscribe_post, u.auto_subscribe_comment AS auto_subscribe_comment, u.user_group+100 AS group_id FROM `punk_copp1`.cpg_users AS u INNER JOIN `punk_copp1`.cpg_usergroups AS g ON u.user_group=g.group_id WHERE u.user_id='1'" on Resource id #5

mySQL error: Unknown column 'u.avatar_url' in 'field list' "

So I did the table thing as well about repairing it and still nothing. So while I'm ready to try for my fourth time I really need some help. I've spent the entire day reading over many people's lists of problems. Though they are similar to mine I still haven't been able to solve this issue, someone please help.

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Fatal error :
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 08:02:27 am »

- A link to your gallery is always helpful.
- Have you uploaded all modpack files
- Have you read the modpack announcement thread, ie. the install instructions and requirements (2nd sentence in thhis thread)?

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=28367
For now I've added bridge files for PhpBB 2.0.18, 19, SMF 1.0x and punbb
All other bridge files you'll have to edit yourself to be modpack compatible.

xxserenity

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 09:03:06 pm »

Okay, I think I totally fixed that issue. I used the upload.php instead of update.php, idk what the hell I was thinking but I still have a problem. Could it be related to this. When I got to batch add files, the images don't appear on the right to which images I'm selecting to upload the gallery is avenged-sevenfold.org/photos

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 10:28:53 am »

please follow the upload troubleshooting guide
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.