Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Created/installed but not linking  (Read 5969 times)

erinmac

• Coppermine newbie
Created/installed but not linking
« on: December 03, 2007, 10:10:34 pm »

I have everything installed - followed every single document I could find - Getting confused

I have the link in postnuke, but when I click it I get :
Not Found
The requested URL /coppermine/index_pn.php was not found on this server.

I can drop that in directly and it finds index_pn.php just fine and forwards me to index.php of coppermine - but the link does not.  Any ideas?

I'm not sure it is using my users from postnuke either (yes, pnSSI installed) - I told it to create user dirs for existing users and it didn't appear to do so.

This is 2 seperate databases - but same dbuser for both postnuke and coppermine

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crimelords.net%2F%7Elarm%2FGBO%2Fhtml%2Fcoppermine%2Falbums%2Fuserpics%2F10001%2FpnCPG.jpg&hash=c592a09aaa1bed1a21550e585bd85d3f2abe92d2)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 10:45:33 am by GauGau »

erinmac

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Created/installed but not linking
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 10:21:48 pm »

When I change the coppermine installation directory to the fully qualified domain name - it works just fine.

Still not sure about the postnuke users working though - that setting of 3 right in my config?

erinmac

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 10:24:22 pm »

haha, wish I could modify above posts - After tinkering around I think I've got it all working - I'll let ya know - but for now I'd say it's working.  Created a new user - logged into postnuke - clicked gallery and it auto logged me into coppermine...nice!  You guys do nice work. ;)

erinmac

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 10:34:51 pm »

So far the only thing I have found is when I log out of postnuke - it doesn't log you you of the coppermine - I can be logged out, click the link and still see myself logged into the gallery.  Of course, I can click log out in the gallery and be out - but just something I noticed.

casNuy

• Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 10:31:34 am »

Good to see you got all running.
The logout feature is still on my list.
Cas
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 15 queries.