Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: User gallery - can I delete it?  (Read 6647 times)

danniee

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: User gallery - can I delete it?
« on: November 25, 2007, 07:52:58 pm »

Is the "user gallery" a must have or can I delete it somehow? Where do I change quota for users to upload to the user gallery? Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:45:02 am by Joachim Müller »

Nibbler

Re: User gallery - can I delete it?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 07:54:02 pm »

Please search the board and follow the rules when posting.

You cannot delete the user galleries category but if you delete all albums in it then it will not be displayed. Quotas are set on the groups page.

danniee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 08:15:13 pm »

I dont know how I would search my question. Im sure I would be sitting here all night. My user gallery category says there are 3 albums. When I click the category its empty. I see no albums.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 03:15:03 pm »

First make sure that your users won't create any more personal galleries - go to the groups panel and disallow all groups to have a personal gallery. Then proceed to the next step and delete the surplus empty user galleries (i.e. the albums that exist in the user galleries). As Nibbler suggested this has been asked many times over. Your reply
I dont know how I would search my question.
is nonsense - at least show us that you have tried to solve this on your own. Perform some searches, rephrase your search terms if you don't find the proper solution in your furst search. Good search terms would be "delete personal album" or "delete user gallery". Post here again once you did as suggested.

Slaven

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 11:32:54 pm »

I've disabled all user groups to have personal albums, but still there is Category - User gallery and it wont go away, it's impossible to delete it (inside there re no albums) in category option and i do not know what to do now!? my site www.skipperpool.com

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 11:39:04 pm »

There's 1 album in there. It says so on your gallery's homepage. If you can't find it to delete it then search the board.

Slaven

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 12:10:10 am »

After a hard and heavy search, finally I FIND IT, jupiiii :-)
The solution is like described here: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,31917.msg148529.html#msg148529

STRAMM rules ;-)

Thx also to nibbler!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.