Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: phpbb2 plus / smartor album mod profile issue + bridge  (Read 3828 times)

Insolent Entertainment

• Coppermine newbie
phpbb2 plus / smartor album mod profile issue + bridge
« on: November 24, 2007, 06:17:16 am »

Alright. I'm sure some of you are familiar with the fully loaded phpbb2 Plus 1.5 with a ton of mods already installed. I'm working with a board similar to that but far more extensive. What I can't seem to figure out is, how do I change the "album" link in profiles and on viewtopic away from the Smartor Album Mod to the user gallery in Coppermine? The profile field is already there, there is already an image. There is no need to adjust different database tables around. It simply changes the link variable from that of the smartor mod to that of the coppermine path. I know I've done it before, but I can't remember for the life of me how to do it. And I am almost positive I read it on here before but I can't find it. Someone has to know.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 12:25:07 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: phpbb2 plus / smartor album mod profile issue + bridge
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 12:24:54 pm »

We're not familiar with phpBB. Changing a link within a phpBB-driven page needs editing of phpBB code. You better ask this on a board where the phpBB experts lurk. This board here deals with bridging (which means integrating coppermine and your board logically in terms of user management and authentification). Bridging as we understand it does not deal with changing the code of the bridged application. It would simply be beyond the scope of this board to take care of stuff that could be changed in the applications coppermine can be bridged with. Therefor, your request is invalid as per the definition of what this sub-board is suppossed to be used for. Marking accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 15 queries.