Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More smilies contains blue links  (Read 6322 times)

Slackervaara

• Coppermine newbie
More smilies contains blue links
« on: November 18, 2007, 06:35:40 am »

I have Coppermine 1.3.1c, but that section in the forum seems closed for posting new topics now.
When I click on More smilies I can see naturally more smilies, but also blue links with 10-15 additional blue smilies
in the language Swedish that I have in my Coppermine. I have looked in smilies.inc.php and those smilies are
not listed there. I have a phpbb board with some smilies on the identical server, that maybe disturbes. How can I get rid of those blue links?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 02:29:24 pm by GauGau »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: More smilies contains blue links
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 07:18:04 am »

The section is closed because there is no more support for 1.3.x. http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=28266.0

If you need help, please upgrade to the latest version, which has new features, bug fixes, and most importantly, security fixes.

In the future, if you see that a forum isn't open to new posts, it might help to check out the stickies to see if there's an explanation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.