Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pics  (Read 3409 times)

andr0S

• Coppermine newbie
Pics
« on: March 23, 2004, 08:09:21 pm »

I want to add pictures but i allways get the message

NA

but i dont know what that means or what i shall do ;/

please help me
thx

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Pics
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2004, 08:37:28 pm »

Please give a link, and user account with upload approval.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

jmc

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • http://www.hartlepoolcameraclub.co.uk
"NA" sign
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2004, 09:15:22 pm »

Hi, Andros!
I presume you see this when batch adding files? The only time I've seen this symbol was when I forgot to select the appropriate album for the batch add at the top of the page.
Hope this helps!
John Mc
I'm trying hard... at least!

andr0S

• Coppermine newbie
Pics
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2004, 09:18:36 pm »

maybe ;) but now i have got an other error :D

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6144 bytes) in /usr/www/sukorneuburg/html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 176

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
Pics
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2004, 12:29:23 am »

"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Pics
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2004, 01:49:26 am »

Hi andros,

Hyperion beat me to it, but he is right, this is the cause.  I used the login you sent (by PM, please only do this if asked, I didn't ask for an admin account), but all your pics are huge in pixel size.  There is no reason to have them this big unless they are for printing.

I copied 1 pic, reduced it to 1000 pixel wide (plenty big enough), and uploaded it.  It worked fine.  You need to replace those on your server with smaller versions.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

andr0S

• Coppermine newbie
Pics
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2004, 07:52:19 am »

ok thx a lot ;)

andr0S

• Coppermine newbie
Pics
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2004, 01:34:25 pm »

casper!

i reduced the size of the pics to 800x 600 but it still doesn't works  :(

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Pics
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2004, 03:23:11 pm »

Hi andrOS,

I tried to go to see you pics by typing in the url direct, but it seems they are not there, or are corrupt.  I could do this when I checked last night.

For instance, the url http://www.sukorneuburg.at/gallery/albums/test/PICT0230.JPG should show me the pic.  I just get a red cross.

I suggest you use your ftp to delete them from the server, and re-upload them.  Make sure your ftp program is in auto, or binary mode, to upload pics.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 18 queries.