Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie and dumb question (i Think)  (Read 2028 times)

OshB5

• Coppermine newbie
Newbie and dumb question (i Think)
« on: November 16, 2007, 11:13:40 pm »

Hello all Coppermine looks great so far. I have managed to install it. I am up to the Intial configuration stage and just had a thought. Can Coppermine only be used as a stand alone photo database or (as i want ) part of a website. i.e. My site has all my photos that i have taken of various events in date oder, I needed somthing to enable other viewers on my site that have attended the same events to be ale to upload their photos of that event to my site and all the others be able to view them. All this with out upsetting my web pages. Thanks Andy P.S. sorry for being the newbie

OshB5

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Newbie and dumb question (i Think)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 02:27:40 am »

What i mean is that i would like to have coppermine to act like a extra page on my website instead of just putting some text or a photo and linking it to my coppermine site/page, is ths possible pls? regards Andy Also on another topic is it posible for non registerd viewers to be able to up load photos to a say public Album? Thanks Andy

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Newbie and dumb question (i Think)
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 10:01:47 am »

We have a strict "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect!
To visually integrate coppermine into your page, create a theme that matches the design of the rest of your site. Post a link to your gallery for a start.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.