Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Positioning of Watermark  (Read 4755 times)

coderoyal

• Coppermine newbie
Positioning of Watermark
« on: November 07, 2007, 02:47:12 am »

Hi,

I've installed the Mod on the latest version of CPG with no problems and I'm very impressed! This will is definately very handy.

There is one small bug/issue that I'd like to report.

http://www.lianaliberato.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=6

It seems as though the watermark isn't correctly resizing on smaller images. I did turn on the feature to shorten the watermark at a certain width (set to the width of the watermark itself). It seems as though the positioning is a little too far to the left.

I realize it's possible that the issue is caused by me using it with 1.4.14, but I wanted to post it here incase anyone knows whether I'm missing something or if it's a bug.

Take care!

Alan

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Positioning of Watermark
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 10:11:53 am »

please be more specific so I can verify what you're doing

Downsizing of watermarks is enabled?
Downsize watermark if width of an picture is smaller than entered value? What value have you entered.
What's the width of your watermark.

You say you have set the downsize width to the width of the watermark... no, please set it to the width of the image you want to display the watermark at a size of 100%.
EG. 1280 ... all pics with a width of 1280px or bigger will show the full watermark. Pics smaller get attached a resized (%) watermark file. If the pic is 25% smaller (960px), then the applied watermark will be 25% smaller too.

I hope that clarifys your issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.