Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: problem with comppermine database  (Read 2657 times)

Oracle9

• Coppermine newbie
problem with comppermine database
« on: November 05, 2007, 12:45:25 pm »

Hello
I use cpg1.4 since  6 months without any problems but only within the last week I start get heavy traffic and almost every 24 hours   I got a fatal error from the database :
SQL query:   
SELECT USER( ) ;
MySQL said: 
#1226 - User 'ADMIN_NAME' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 50000)

Only today I called my hosting provider to ask about this error (though it was from their sql server )
his respond was :
The reason you are receiving this error is due to the max_questions setting which is set to 50,000 per user, per hour.
This setting is in place to ensure that the MySQL database cannot be overloaded with to many query requests.
The queries will reset every hour and is kept by user; however every time the pages on your site are accessed you are still attempting to make queries to the database server. Because of this, even though you are getting errors your script is still accumulating the queries.
As a temporary fix for this issue you can delete and recreate your user, however, this error will still come back if you do not condense the amount of queries your script uses by optimizing your SQL usage.

Any help from which php file I could start check codes to find where is the problem ?
best Regards

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: problem with comppermine database
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 07:49:42 am »

Post a link to your gallery for a start.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.