Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error without message  (Read 3389 times)

kamikaze cow

• Translator
  • Coppermine newbie
Fatal error without message
« on: November 13, 2007, 05:31:00 pm »

I have been using the Coppermine to manage the pictures of a salsa community. It has run well, however, today an error message appeared and the gallery won't work. The message is this: "Fatal error:" So I can hardly figure out what the problem is. Via FTP, I have uploaded an old backup, but it still doesn't  work. Thus, this must be a database problem. Any ideas? This is the URL: http://www.salsafuerte.hu/gallery/ What can I do to save myself from uploading the pictures again?
Thanks in advance. 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 08:04:10 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

kamikaze cow

• Translator
  • Coppermine newbie
Re: Fatal error without message
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 11:23:33 pm »

http://coppermine-gallery.net/tutorial/debug_mode.php

The error message:
Code: [Select]
While executing query "delete from `sitename`.coppermine_sessions where time<1194988254 and remember=0;" on Resource id #5
mySQL error: Table './sitename/coppermine_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

I deleted this table and uploaded the older one from backup. It works fine. Thank you for help!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Fatal error without message
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 08:03:57 am »

Alternatively, you should have repaired the table as suggested in the error message - won't do no harm though to delete that table and start with a fresh copy, as the data stored in the sessions table is not that important and will be regenerated.
Marking as "solved".
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.