Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug: Piceditor.php errors  (Read 2267 times)

jw0ollard

• Coppermine newbie
Bug: Piceditor.php errors
« on: October 30, 2007, 01:37:06 pm »

First off, this is different from this error from over a year ago. I couldn't find any other references to this error after extensive searching.

When clicking "Crop and Rotate", once the image loads fully it will suddenly move several hundred pixels to the right, with the image ending up almost halfway off the page, so that you must scroll over to see it all.  It seems the wider and larger the picture, the further it ends up off the page.

I originally thought this was an issue with the style I was using, until I went to Stramm's NEW MODPACK thread to test out his new additions (the thumb crop looks GREAT!), where I encountered the same issue.  To clarify, I'm not using any mods on my gallery so this can't be the problem--I just happened to be checking out that thread.

I've tested this on: Firefox Windows and Mac, Opera Mac, and Safari. They all put the image off the page.  I forgot to test on IE while on my Windows PC, so I'd have to go back and check, but we can all assume the result. :)

I checked my Error Console in Firefox and there were no errors of any kind when loading the Crop and Rotate page.  (There were several "Too much recursion" errors, but I narrowed this down to something with Stramm's modpack addition only)

If this was by design or can't be fixed, then I apologize. I searched the last 1000 days for any reference to "piceditor" or "Crop and Rotate" and nothing was relevant, so I apologize if this is a known error.

Thanks.

P.S. - I'd normally start looking at the code to help out, but my guess is that this is a JavaScript problem, and that's not exactly my expertise. :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.