Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Open Office document doesn't want to go!  (Read 1955 times)

MrBiggZ

• Coppermine novice
Open Office document doesn't want to go!
« on: October 29, 2007, 07:46:44 pm »

Greetings!

I was trying to put up an Oo document ( .odt ) and I keep getting the big red PB.  I did a word doc ( .doc ) and that went like a champ.  I went into the config and added the odt extension and tried again.   No luck .. same results!  :-\ The big red PB.  >:( Is there something special you have to do to get a Oo document in there??

I'm running on a windows box for testing .. the live version will be a linux host.  Least there I know to set permissions (777).  ;)

Thanks for what help there is .. in advance!!!

Mr BiggZ

Nibbler

Re: Open Office document doesn't want to go!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 07:56:37 pm »

You need to make the database field that holds the mime type larger and then add the open office mime types to the filetypes table. Using phpmyadmin:

Code: [Select]
ALTER TABLE CPG_filetypes CHANGE `mime` `mime` VARCHAR(70) default '';
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('odt', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('ods', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('odp', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('odg', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('odc', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.chart', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('odf', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.formula', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('odi', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.image', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('odm', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-master', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('ott', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-template', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('ots', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet-template', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('otp', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation-template', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('otg', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics-template', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('otc', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.chart-template', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('otf', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.formula-template', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('oti', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.image-template', 'document', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_filetypes VALUES ('oth', 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-web', 'document', '');

Change CPG_ to your actual mysql table name prefix during installation.

MrBiggZ

• Coppermine novice
Re: Open Office document doesn't want to go!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 02:52:04 am »

Nibbler ..

Thanks for the info!  Although it did the trick there was still a problem.  Batch uploading still threw up the red PB sign.  I then uploaded it as a single file and it worked.  Strange!  The alter to the db was a snap!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.