Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I can install, upgrade, adjust layout, maintain Coppermine for you-please read  (Read 7216 times)

wickeddivine

• Coppermine novice

Hello,
I am trying to get my web and graphic design business going, so I'm looking for work.  I have about 8 years of web site design experience.
I can install Coppermine for $10 for you.  I can also upgrade, help you customize the layout or help you maintain your gallery if you need it.  I won't abandon you if you need more help after the work is done.....
Please PM me.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 10:17:58 am by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Thead starter by PM:
Hello,
How are you?
I have a post in the paid support section of the forum titled "I can install, upgrade, adjust layout, maintain Coppermine for you-please read".  It's stickied.  Could you please remove it?  I'm no longer doing freelance web stuff, and don't really have time to help anymore.  If people just asked for a simple installation, I'd have time to do that.  But everyone that contacts me wants customizations, and modifications, etc. that I don't have time for anymore.  :(
Thank you  :D
In other words: wickeddivine is no longer providing the services advertized, so there is no point in contacting her.
Thread remains for reference.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.